Digital Marketing Specialist
TransferFriend aims to combine a world class remittance service with entertaining financial education within the ASEAN market. We are a fast growing team in the fintech start-up environment looking to on-board individuals who are not afraid to take on challenges, open to learning new skills and are able to communicate key messages to our target audiences.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at TransferFriend, you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Attention to detail
- You get things done even with limited resources available
- A calm and professional manner
- You’re discreet and stay courteous towards others
- Willing to work long hours and weekends if necessary
- You’re flexible in arrangements, understanding that priorities might change in an instant
- You’re able to multitask and prioritise, meet tight schedules, work independently under minimum supervision and committed with a strong sense of urgency
- Pleasant personality with strong initiative and coordination skills, self-motivated and with high degree of confidentiality
- You have a mature character, efficient and independent in organising your own work tasks
- Plan and manage company website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage and improvement of usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Manage, monitor, tract, analyse and report on campaign effectiveness
- Able to manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Able to analyse campaign performance through Google Analytics
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- A Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing/Multimedia Management/Social Media/Advertising/Media/Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of social media and digital marketing are a plus.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing / online marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, SMO, marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Social media savvy.
- Good in WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrations, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Are you interested? Send us your resume at [email protected]