Customer Service Executive
TransferFriend aims to combine a world class remittance service with entertaining financial education within the ASEAN market. We are a fast growing team in the fintech start-up environment looking to on-board individuals who are not afraid to take on challenges, open to learning new skills and are able to communicate key messages to our target audiences.
As a Customer Service Executive at TransferFriend, you have to manage customer’s accounts, maintains customer records by updating and recording relevant data, and act as a first layer for customer filtration before verification process. Most crucial, engaging excellent service to the customer.
Ultimately, you need to be an effective communicator who willing to serve potential and current customers in the best, most honest and polite way possible.
- Attention to detail
- You get things done even with limited resources available
- A calm and professional manner
- You’re discreet and stay courteous towards others
- Willing to work long hours and weekends if necessary
- You’re flexible in arrangements, understanding that priorities might change in an instant
- You’re able to multitask and prioritise, meet tight schedules, work independently under minimum supervision and committed with a strong sense of urgency
- Pleasant personality with strong initiative and coordination skills, self-motivated and with high degree of confidentiality
- You have a mature character, efficient and independent in organising your own work tasks
- Update Daily Report in Management Dashboard
- Export registered members from TFX daily
- Do a follow-up call everyday on customers
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Reply to in-app chat and social media chat
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Blast notification/reminder email and sms to customers
- Fill in incomplete customer details
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries
- Checking for incomplete details before letting customer to be verified
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports and coordinate with internal departments.
- Experience in Customer Service or related field
- Minimum Diploma holder in any field
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Are you interested? Send us your resume at [email protected]